ARCHIVE | HOME | LATEST | FIRST | +FAV | PARTY

January 4th, 2010, 9:37 pm

>Glandor: Go to the damn house already, you moron.

Command given by zacktheechidna/fox.
So, uh, what now?

Command away!


First Comic | Previous Comic | Next Comic | Latest Comic

User's Comments:

Dakka Dakka Dakka, January 4th, 2010, 9:39 pm


>Pick up the boulder with telekinetic abilities...but fail miserably.

Slash Segary, January 4th, 2010, 9:39 pm


>Check your inventory for something that may help move the bolder out of the way or smash it

Majin Tobias, January 4th, 2010, 9:42 pm


>Glandor: Smash the rock

Floo Phantom, January 4th, 2010, 9:44 pm


>Attempt to seduce/sweat talk the boulder into moving.

Mist th, January 4th, 2010, 9:44 pm


> Climb on top of the boulder and try to climb up onto the roof from there.

Snurple-the-Hedgehog, January 4th, 2010, 9:48 pm


> Eat the rock

Harrow, January 4th, 2010, 10:26 pm


>Glandor: Hulk smash boulder.
Edit: I also vote for smashing the boulder with his head. :D
It's somewhere in the commands under this.

Neociz, January 4th, 2010, 10:39 pm


>Glandor: Epic DBZ Kamehameha to blow up the rock.

yoshi freak, January 4th, 2010, 10:47 pm


>use your telekinetic powers to break the boulder

Shinobi No Mono, January 4th, 2010, 10:52 pm


>Glandor: open Menu to check for skills

Djoing, January 5th, 2010, 2:02 am


>Glandor: go back to the box and place it on your head. Next, see if someone inside the house can hear you.

G.I.U.L.I.O., January 5th, 2010, 4:47 am


>Check your stats. Are you strong enough to do anything to that boulder?

gatemaster, January 5th, 2010, 5:57 am


>Glandor:Eat the rock

Yamataro, January 5th, 2010, 8:29 am


>Glandor: Call Shard for help with her hammer.

spark th, January 5th, 2010, 9:03 am


>glandor: cut down a tree with it and use your claws to make a pickaxe out of it

FaithTehWolf, January 5th, 2010, 10:36 am


>Glandor: Lift the bolder up with your telikenis

Majin Tobias, January 5th, 2010, 11:05 am


>Glandor: Wonder why half the people don't realize to put your name before giving a command, then smash the boulder with your head

Loki101, January 5th, 2010, 2:17 pm


>Glandor: Attempt to seduce/sweet talk the boulder into moving.

(This was Floo's command but I support this.)
(And Shard should go over the rules of commands because obviously SOME PEOPLE don't understand the realm of possibilty.)

SolaratheHedgehog, January 5th, 2010, 3:10 pm


>Glandor: Check your skills to see if you ave any skills to BREAK THE DAMN ROCK

or

>Glandor: Yell to see if anyone is inside the house

Bobcheese400, January 5th, 2010, 3:27 pm


>Glandor: Give the rock some "Encouraging Words"

SunnyKawaii, January 5th, 2010, 3:45 pm


>Glandor: Go around the boulder instead and look around.


(Most of the other comments made me lol, though. I just wanted to be realistic.)

gameboy+micron, January 5th, 2010, 4:03 pm


>Glandor- Seduce the rock

Dragonman, January 5th, 2010, 6:15 pm


>You have psychic powers right? Use them.

sonic111, January 5th, 2010, 8:45 pm


>Glandor: PUNCH THE ROCK!

SeveX, January 5th, 2010, 9:22 pm


Glandor:> Test you Telekinetic ability to see if the boulder is movable.

sido uchiha, January 5th, 2010, 10:15 pm


>Dig a hole to the house

jsonic872, January 6th, 2010, 2:26 pm


>Glandor: Prove your usefulness! Move the bolder with your telekinetic powers! Please?

BreakerLOLZ, January 6th, 2010, 2:45 pm


> Enter the house...through the back door.

AGF Skrich, January 6th, 2010, 8:54 pm


>Glandor: Lick the rock.

Rayz (Guest), January 7th, 2010, 12:20 am


>Glandor: You have a sword. SMASH BOULDER TO SMITHEREENS. If that doesn't work, cut a hole into the house and climb in.

mzpblue, January 7th, 2010, 9:51 am


Glandor> YELL "By the Power of GraySkull, I have the Power!"

Chaosmark101, January 7th, 2010, 2:14 pm


>get on the rock and jump to the nearest window granting you access to the inside.

Blue-Blue (Guest), January 7th, 2010, 10:47 pm


>Ride boulder like a mechanical bull.

Bladerna777, January 8th, 2010, 1:48 pm


>Breed with the rock

VadTheHedgehog, January 9th, 2010, 1:45 pm


>Glandor: Attempt to pick boulder, fail, than cry like a baby about being so weak.

Guest, January 14th, 2010, 11:20 pm


>Glandor: Attempt to eat the rock

Guest, January 15th, 2010, 3:35 am

Giggidy
> Falcon Punch the Boulder.

D00D64, January 15th, 2010, 9:52 am


> Masturbate on boulder

Original layout from MS Paint Adventures | Site hosted by Smackjeeves | Layout editing by Shard