ARCHIVE | HOME | LATEST | FIRST | +FAV | PARTY

November 4th, 2009, 5:27 pm

>Recruit Pandora to join your team.

Oh, and then >THROW DOWN YOUR HAT IN DISGUST.

Commands given by MasterComic and Reshy~ (Guest).
I had to combine these two commands into one comic.

I had to.

Been a while, huh?

Command away!


First Comic | Previous Comic | Next Comic | Latest Comic

User's Comments:

Chaosmark101, November 4th, 2009, 5:31 pm


>Pick up the hat say "screw you" and get some pizza.

spark th, November 4th, 2009, 5:34 pm


> punch pandora in the face and head off to these elemental dungeons

Majin Tobias, November 4th, 2009, 5:46 pm


>storm off shouting obscenities then search for your missing siblings

Harrow, November 4th, 2009, 5:57 pm


Yay for hat throwing! :D

>Ask for directions, slap Pandora, and then storm off in a hissy fit for an epic questtt---

genx0, November 4th, 2009, 6:03 pm


>Use Leaf hurricane on Pandora,ripp off the ladder on her bunkbed, and use it as a snowboard to ride down the stairs outside the hallway.

SonicBoom01, November 4th, 2009, 6:06 pm


>Say "You won't join my team? You will pay the price." Then go into the other room, pick up the wardrobe, yell "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!" then smash Pandora's face in with the wardrobe for revenge.

SuperPaperTails, November 4th, 2009, 6:19 pm


>Think of something that kills Pandora.Mentally,not physically.

SeveX, November 4th, 2009, 6:29 pm


> Due to your new emotions of disgust. Your Pandemic Flamingo begins to stretch its legs abit.

robybang, November 4th, 2009, 7:09 pm


>Leave and go downstairs.

Xavier the Fox, November 4th, 2009, 7:24 pm


> Pelvic Thrust.

Kimmy the insane hedghog, November 4th, 2009, 8:14 pm


>Run around yelling "MYCATISONFIRE!!"

Luna Prongs, November 4th, 2009, 8:21 pm


> Flip over the hat to see what might be inside and take it.

XP_Lulz, November 4th, 2009, 8:38 pm


> Wear the Hat because it gives you magic powers. :3

Loki101, November 4th, 2009, 8:42 pm


>Eat the hat. It's been a while since your last meal, and you're really hungry.

AnXjak, November 4th, 2009, 9:50 pm


> Pull a rabbit out of the hat.

rayz (Guest), November 4th, 2009, 10:59 pm


>Wonder where Pandora got the hat. The hat is big: her clothing apparently has no pockets, and she couldn't have hid it behind her back. Realize that she must have conjured it out of somewhere. Then threatingly point your finger (paw?) at her, accuse her of witchcraft, and burn her at the stake, all the while shouting "SHE'S A WITCH! BURN HER AT THE STAKE!"

G.I.U.L.I.O., November 4th, 2009, 11:05 pm


>Pick up the hat to check for anything inside. If nothing, ask Pandora why she offered you this hat.

Harrow, November 5th, 2009, 1:35 am


Above comment is missing the smacking of Pandora. D:c

Snurple-the-Hedgehog, November 5th, 2009, 7:51 am


> Stomp out of the room and slam the door.

Yamataro, November 5th, 2009, 8:10 am


>Question how you recieved the remaining notes when you only had 3-4 when you entered. Then do the peanut butter jelly dance.

gameboy+micron, November 5th, 2009, 2:45 pm


............>Kamehameha teh damn hat.

SunnyKawaii, November 5th, 2009, 9:12 pm


> Go Brooklyn Rage on Pandora, then walk off casually to the Elemental Dungeons.

kinny-man, November 6th, 2009, 7:50 am


ROW ROW
> FIGHT THE POWAH!

FaithTehWolf, November 6th, 2009, 11:34 am


> Put the hat on, grab Pandora, throw her downstairs, then go to the elemental dungeons

Blue-Blue (Guest), November 7th, 2009, 1:00 am


> Ask Pandora if she has a box and, if so, would she like to open it.

MasterComic, November 9th, 2009, 5:31 pm


>Pick up the hat to check for anything inside. If nothing, ask Pandora why she offered you this hat.

gatemaster, November 11th, 2009, 12:03 pm


>stomp on hat then eat it afterwards for the vitamins it contains

Sokas, November 13th, 2009, 6:23 am


>Pick up the hat and put it on your head. Pull out a cane and dance!

Zacktheechidna/fox (Guest), November 20th, 2009, 2:00 pm


>Ask her where you can find some people to recruit.

VadTheHedgehog, November 24th, 2009, 6:35 pm


>Use cool powers to teleport out of room and into dungeon.

Original layout from MS Paint Adventures | Site hosted by Smackjeeves | Layout editing by Shard