ARCHIVE | HOME | LATEST | FIRST | +FAV | PARTY

September 19th, 2009, 1:07 pm

>Accept. Then ask who the guest was.

/sarcasm

Command given by Cyan the Fox.
>Shard: Ninja the layout while nobody's looking... again.

Command away!


First Comic | Previous Comic | Next Comic | Latest Comic

User's Comments:

Twilight. t. Kitsune, September 19th, 2009, 1:22 pm


Slap her then storm out of the room stomping your feet. Then go look for some comfort food in the kitchen.

Djoing, September 19th, 2009, 1:42 pm


>poke her face.

Xavier the Fox, September 19th, 2009, 1:43 pm


> Ask to go out for Ice cream then try to milk who it was outta her.

Crescent Moon, September 19th, 2009, 2:03 pm


>SCREAM YOUR NAME FOR MOAR POWER

SonicBoom01, September 19th, 2009, 2:09 pm


>Call her mean things in your mind, knowing she can hear your thoughts

SuperPaperTails, September 19th, 2009, 2:38 pm


>Do Good cop,Bad cop interrogation on your sister.

Majin Tobias, September 19th, 2009, 3:01 pm


>Mate with her

Guest, September 19th, 2009, 3:43 pm


>Wonder why she wont tell you who it is, since you already know.

Perhaps lying in your mind will help >_>;

Blue-Blue (Guest), September 19th, 2009, 6:06 pm


> BREED

gameboy+micron, September 19th, 2009, 6:09 pm


>Breed. Or >Focus Ki energy in closed hands behind your back in a specific position, you know the one -- Things are about to get ugly.

MephilesTH, September 19th, 2009, 10:10 pm

-_-"
wow that really was helpful... frown at your sister and then ask if she could be more specific than that.

Yamataro, September 20th, 2009, 12:46 am


> Eat your own shoe to show her you mean business.

marcusdawson, September 21st, 2009, 10:42 am


Mate lol

Snurple-the-Hedgehog, September 22nd, 2009, 5:48 pm


>Give her a wedgie

-fav'd-

kingsamurai, September 23rd, 2009, 8:35 am


>WHY IS THERE TWO FIRSTS IN THE MENU BAR THING

robybang, September 23rd, 2009, 11:40 am


>Ask her about the dungeon your elemental siblings are in.

VadTheHedgehog, September 24th, 2009, 2:49 pm


>Use the Shoop-da-Whoop, then steal the note from her while she's knocked out.

Someone tell me if I spelled Shoop-da-Whoop right.

Original layout from MS Paint Adventures | Site hosted by Smackjeeves | Layout editing by Shard